Valentine's Day Inspiration | Hair & Makeup Tutorial

Friday 6 February 2015

Hello loves♥

 It's almost VALENTINE'S DAY which pretty much means it's national {Pretty Day}- It's a day where us ladies like to go all out with our hair, makeup, outfits..pretty much anything for that special someone! Now don't get me wrong, that "Special someone" doesn't have to be a husband or a boyfriend! You can get dulled up for a night out with your friends or a night in with yourself {prepping for those selfies that you KNOW are going to be going down}. Personally, my special someone is my puppy this year..ok..maybe not..when my other half see's this I'm definitely going to get an ear full..sorry hunny..all in good fun...{but she is my fave}

When it comes to Valentine's Day, there are so many different trends that are simply essential to rock! Pretty Bow's - Velvet {anything} - Romantic curls - Bold Red lips - Flowers {everywhere} - Flirty lashes - just to name a few. Every girl has her own style, and it's fun to mix it up a bit! I personally love all of these trends and put them into action depending on how I am feeling that day♥    

Take a peek at one look I put together recently for one of my more comfy days yet still flirty featuring a floral velvet skirt..











Today, I wanted to give you an idea of how to do your makeup on that special day & give you options on how to accessorize. I have to say that I adore Bohemian styles! They are extremely feminine and fun & earthy and pretty much remind me of a whimsical hippie - yup I definitely just said that. I love the wavy curls- head chains - flower crowns - honestly everything about it! However, the best part is when you combine Bohemian & Glam together, it immediately creates such a fantastic look..guess you could say it's Boho - with a Dash of Something Pretty!

So with that said, here is a simple look I've created featuring two of my favorite headbands for the "Boho Chic" type of girl♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)