With Warmer days comes Wedding Season!❤ {Get Ready with Me!}

Sunday 17 May 2015


Hello loves❤

It was a beautiful sunny day and Michael and I were eagerly anticipating celebrating the Wedding of our good friends Simon and Jamie! In case you didn't put two and two together..Michael is the "other half" I so frequently refer to:) also, that dashing man pictured above haha!

When it comes to being a guest at a wedding, is it just me but I am always scrambling to figure out what the heck to wear! {You would think it would be easy since I have an entire room dedicated to my closet}but nope..I get frantic - a whole different kind of level of frantic - Big thanks to Michael for still loving me throughout those times!

After deciding what to wear, the next major thing to figure out is Hair & Makeup. Now since this was a rather warm day, I had many things to take into account.

❤My hair couldn't be down because long hair with the heat isn't a good fit - let's be honest
❤My dress couldn't be too short or be white or cream{hello it's a wedding}
❤My makeup had to be something that would stay on my face all day & be effortless

Take a peek at what look I decided to rock! & no I didn't wear that white top to the wedding..but girl was it ever hard to pick out something from my closet that wasn't!! As you can see, I decided to go for a pale peachy colored printed High-low maxi dress that I've had for years from Forever21. It was the perfect amount of class yet still keeping it young and fun!


It was a gorgeous wedding and we were so thankful to be apart of it. We danced all night long with our friends and truly made it a night to remember. The Bride was glowing in her dress as her eyes met her groom waiting at the end of the aisle and we could not be happier that they found each other.

        Thank you to Simon & Jamie for adding that Dash of Something Pretty to our day❤



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)