A little bit of effortless beauty with my {Prom Inspired Makeup look}❤

Tuesday 5 May 2015


Hello loves❤

I recently shot a fun new video for my Youtube Channel Stylelights and what is so great about it, is that it is my very FIRST Collab! I paired up with my beautiful friend Krissy Grotez to film a {Prom Inspired Makeup look} for those who are getting ready to hit that dance floor hard & break out those stunning ensembles❤

Now as mentioned in my video, it has been quite a long time since I myself have gone to Prom..and yes, I may have shared the epic outfit choice my date decided to show up in
{trust me ladies - it was a good one!} 

Prom is a night most of us will never forget..& sometimes...one that may never be remembered {don't act like you don't know what I mean haha} but one thing about prom always stays the same - every girl picks out the most beautiful gown and flaunts the most beautiful makeup!

For my {Prom Inspired Makeup look} I decided to create a Rose colored smokey eye with a hint of deep purple for more definition. Sounds fancy huh?! - c'mon hunny it's PROM! Did ya think I was gonna create a subtle look?! Now of course, for Prom you not only gotta get your makeup on point but your hair needs a little luvin as well! For that, I created a low braided side bun, with wispy curls and a small cross over side braid - it's so easy to recreate and just adds that little bit of effortless beauty to your look. {If you want to see a tutorial feel free to let me know❤}

I hope you all enjoy the tutorial and don't forget to stop by Krissy's Channel to take a peek at her's!
Be sure to show her some love and Subscribe!

To all my lovely girls getting ready to celebrate one last night as seniors, I hope you have a wonderful evening and create lifelong memories. Let your beauty shine and own the night!
 After this, you embark on many more amazing adventures,
 {just be sure to always add your own Dash of something pretty to whatever comes next❤}     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)